The 2018 Metropolis Clergy-Laity & Philoptochos Assembly will take place at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church in Mt. Lebanon (suburb of Pittsburgh) on Sep. 29, 2018.
To register, click the link here.
Among the matters to be discussed at the Clergy-Laity are:
· The prior year and current year finances for the Metropolis, as well as its proposed 2019 budget
· Changes to the Youth Safety Guidelines for the Archdiocese and Metropolis
· Updates to the New Metropolis Center project
· Progress Reports from the various Metropolis Ministries
Each parish is entitled to send:
· To the Clergy-Laity Assembly: 4 voting delegates—parish priest, council president (or another council member in their place) and 2 elected lay delegates
· To the Philoptochos Assembly: 3 voting delegates—chapter president (or another board member in her place) and 2 elected Philoptochos delegates.