The 2018 Metropolis Clergy-Laity & Philoptochos Assembly will take place at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church in Mt. Lebanon (suburb of Pittsburgh) on Sep. 29, 2018.
Among the matters to be discussed at the Clergy-Laity are:
· The prior year and current year finances for the Metropolis, as well as its proposed 2019 budget
· Changes to the Youth Safety Guidelines for the Archdiocese and Metropolis
· Updates to the New Metropolis Center project
· Progress Reports from the various Metropolis Ministries
Each parish is entitled to send:
· To the Clergy-Laity Assembly: 4 voting delegates—parish priest, council president (or another council member in their place) and 2 elected lay delegates
· To the Philoptochos Assembly: 3 voting delegates—chapter president (or another board member in her place) and 2 elected Philoptochos delegates.